I’m wondering how’s the weather like in Bahamas during November…anyone has a clue?
I’m thinking for a week in October or November, don’t know yet which month is better. Can’t afford to go on August nor July, it’s very soon to save money, since I have already planned a trip to Paris for May. I read the summer starts May and ends October so maybe October is a good choice. What concerns me most, except hurricanes of course, is the weather. From where I stand we get 30 celcius in the summer so I pretty like this kind of temperature, wouldn’t like to go and don’t swim if you know what I mean. 25 celcius is fine I guess, from what I read for October.
I’m also considering a cruise but I don’t know if I can handle more than 8 hours on the ship.
Now, this is a post that I’d love some responses…comment away…
- Relaxing for a few days – Great Guana Cay, Bahamas (travelpod.com)
- Nipper’s – Great Guana Cay, Bahamas (travelpod.com)
- Still Here Waiting For Weather – George Town Bahamas, Bahamas (travelpod.com)
- A day at the Beach – Bahamas, Bahamas (travelpod.com)
- Lots of pictures – Hope Town, Bahamas (travelpod.com)